Online Lesson Request
Private and semi-private ski or snowboard lessons can be booked by members via the Online Lesson Request Form below.
Guests of members looking for lessons should have their host member complete the form below on their behalf.
Lessons are one hour in duration, commencing every hour on the half-hour beginning at 10:30am. The last lesson time available is 2:30pm.
Private (one hour) Level 1 & 2: $100.00
Private (one hour) Level 3 & 4: $150.00
Semi-private (one hour) Level 1 & 2:
$75.00 per person
Semi-private (one hour) Level 3 & 4:
$100 per person
Please take note of the following booking policies for private and semi-private lessons.
- Availability for lesson requests will open no more than two weeks prior to the desired date.
- Completing the Online Lesson Request Form generates a request and does not guarantee your lesson.
- Our team will be in touch with you once your lesson is confirmed, by email each Friday the week of your weekend lesson request.
- Lesson requests submitted by email will not be accepted. In order to maintain our first-come, first-served queue, we ask that all requests are submitted via the Online Lesson Request Form.
- Lesson requests submitted online at least 24 hours in advance will be prioritized, and any requests received in person at the Programs & Events office will be booked first-come, first-served based on instructor availability.
- Lesson assignment is subject to instructor availability, and program staffing has first priority.
- All private lessons must be paid for in advance and confirmed lessons will be charged regardless of attendance.
- TIP: if you are flexible on scheduling, we may be better able to fulfill your request.