The Alpine team is made up of enthusiastic and hardworking individuals with a shared passion for winter sports and providing an exceptional experience for our members and guests.
Come discover a different kind of work environment, with a wide variety of positions available both seasonally and year round. Alpine offers a unique opportunity to work outside, enjoying the natural beauty of the Escarpment with thrilling views stretching across Georgian Bay. Bet you can’t beat our office views!
Wondering what you can expect when you join our team?
- Enjoy the slopes in your time off, with a complimentary season pass
- Network with other industry professionals as well as our diverse membership
- When you join the Alpine team, you’re part of the family. You’re a name, not a number
- Join us for exclusive staff appreciation events
- Enjoy discounts on F&B and Club merchandise
- Benefits & RRSP matching program (for applicable positions)
Are you a current Programs staff member? Refer your friends for a monetary bonus, based on their level of qualifications and successful hiring.
We hire seasonally for a wide range of positions, including:
- Snowmaking (full-time, seasonal)
- Grooming (full and part-time, seasonal)
- Lift Operations (full and part-time, seasonal)
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors (part-time, seasonal)
- Child Care (full and part-time, seasonal)
- Parking Greeters (part-time, seasonal)
- Ticket Window Cashier (part-time, seasonal)
- Race Crew (volunteer) – contact [email protected]
To submit your resume and discuss these roles further, please reach out to Erin at [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you to the family!